Legal Question in Criminal Law in Colorado

parole transfer to be with chidren

My ex-wife was recently paroled in colorado. I live with our daughter here in California.We have talked about giveing another go at being a family. My question is the some procedure i would have to follow to help make this posible for her to move here with us?

Asked on 11/10/00, 1:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Steven Mandell Law Offices of Steven R. Mandell
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: parole transfer to be with chidren

She would have to have permission of her parole officer in Colorado. I don't know what Colorado's laws would require in order to let her transfer her parole to California, but there is a procedure to follow, and it's worth a try. Contact a lawyer in Colorado who is familiar with post-conviction and/or parole issues. Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 11/19/00, 7:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Colorado

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now