Legal Question in Criminal Law in Colorado

What type of lawyer would I seek to start a lawsuit against person(s) that mutilated my daughters body and all evidence that would prove what happen to her?

Asked on 9/10/13, 10:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Damon Cassens Carpenter and Cassens, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Personal injury is probably the place to start with regard to a civil suit.

If you suspect she died by another's hand, contact the DA's office.

Read more
Answered on 9/10/13, 10:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Colorado

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88433 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Scott RiddleLaw Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLCAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now