Legal Question in Criminal Law in Colorado

I have a warrant for not appearing in court and violation probation for a misdemeanor in Idaho. Will I have a problem if I need to change my name (because I got married) and get a new drivers licence in Colorado?

Asked on 10/06/13, 10:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Clifton Black Black & Graham, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You will probably have a problem getting for driver's license. In Colorado and other states, a hold will be placed on your license until the warrant is cleared. Also, other states will have a hold until you clear the other 2 states.

Read more
Answered on 10/07/13, 3:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Colorado

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88563 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now