Colorado  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/15/13, 10:43 am

If I get convicted of a DUI and am on probation am I allowed to leave the country on vacation? I have already paid for a family trip to Mexico.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search