Colorado  |  Military Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/04/07, 12:31 am

Command-Directed Mental health evaluation

I was given this notice based on rumors and faulty information. I also feel that I was misdiagnosed with a personality disorder. What is the best way to fight this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search