Colorado  |  Military Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/06/08, 3:30 pm

Military Law

My boyfriend just got back from Iraq in August 2007, he is stationed at Ft Riley KS. He has a 250 mile radious he is not supposed to leave without permission from his command. Without permission he decided to leave base for the weekend and come to CO to visit me. On his way here he got a DUI, possesion of an armed weapon (unregistered), speeding, and evading a police officer (pursuit). His rental car was impounded and he lost everything he brought with him. He is now in jail in CO and cant go back until a Judge relases him in 5 days. Will the civilian judge release him back to the army, and if so what will happen to him? If not, what will happen to him?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search