Colorado  |  Military Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/14/05, 5:13 pm

upgrading discharge

Last year my boyfriend was arrested and was returned to military control because he was awol. He was awol for almost two years. There were a lot of personal issues that he had including a divorce and alcholism when he went awol. He also went awol two months before his ets date. He was in jail for two months for suicide watch. After a mental evaluation he was given a chapter 10 and other than honorable discharge. He has since been working full time and getting counseling we have a form to fill out for the upgrade but we would like to know if there are any tips or other things we could get that would help up to get his discharge upgraded. (ie, letters of recommendation? and from whom). Thank you for your help

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search