Legal Question in Personal Injury in Colorado

defendant deposition

I am currently a full-time student and resident of the state of MA. Almost three years ago I was involved in an automobile accident in the state of CO. where I lived at the time. I am currently in the middle of a law suit that resulted from the accident. My question is, can the plaintiffs and their attorneys require that I return to CO in order to do a deposition? Or can the deposition be done over the phone or in MA?


Asked on 5/09/03, 7:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Nance Lyons Law Office of Nance Lyons
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: defendant deposition

Your lawyer can move that the deposition be held in MA.

Read more
Answered on 5/12/03, 3:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Colorado

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now