Legal Question in Personal Injury in Colorado

My mothers common law husband was it by a car, he is 71 and it was his fault so they said he was trying to get across the street and tried to make it across before the car hit him. he is not going to make it. Should my mother consult an attorney.

The person that hit him was not ticketed.

Asked on 10/10/11, 8:59 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

James Chalat Chalat Hatten & Koupal PC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I would be happy to talk with you or your mom tomorrow. Call my office and ask to speak with my law partner Chris Koupal. (303)861-1042.

Read more
Answered on 10/10/11, 9:04 pm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

There are many unanswered questions about the incident, so I am unable to say whether the driver might be at fault. I would be happy to talk to you or your mother or her common law husband. Please call if you wish. 303.861.1042

Russell Hatten

Read more
Answered on 10/11/11, 8:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Colorado

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now