Colorado  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/01/13, 12:47 pm

my mother left me her house when she died. now I'm having troubles with the bank.

how to make the house legally mine

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search