Colorado  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/01/00, 12:36 am

Rental Rights

In the state of Colorado can you break an apartment rental lease due to an out of state job transfer without being held responsible for the remainder of your lease?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search