Connecticut  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/07/10, 9:31 pm

I would like to know what would happened to me if I am charge with assult in third degree, break of peace. I have a 10-year-old boy the two of us are livng with my ex- at his place and have two days of work a week making 300 a wk

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search