Connecticut  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/15/13, 8:35 pm

i have court in conneticut for child support and i am not able to be present, i live in virginia. what should i do

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search