Legal Question in Family Law in Connecticut

I am divorced and my ex has physical custody of my 16 Y/O daughter. He is allowing her boyfriend who is 20 to sleep with her in the same bed in his house in Connecticut. Can I take action against my ex? My 14 Y/O daughter also lives in the same house.

Asked on 7/29/13, 5:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Linda Subbloie Linda A. Subbloie, Esq.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can file a post judgment motion with the court requesting that this be prohibited.

Read more
Answered on 7/29/13, 12:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Connecticut

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now