Connecticut  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/04/13, 9:48 am

I have been getting a good amount of support and alimony from my ex as he was in the military, i was getting it automatically into my account once a month, now he was let go because of bad performance, not showing up a lot, and drinking, as long as he doesn't go to court to change the amount he gives me on the agreement does he still have to pay me the same amount? he will be getting pension and disability soon, i will be getting half on his pension but it wont be as much as the support i get, only half of that amount, how do i make sure i still get alimony and child support from him and not have to beg all the time?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search