Legal Question in Family Law in Connecticut


My question deals with alienation of affection. I have done some research, but here's my question:

I live in Connecticut. My husband had an affair with a woman in Miami. I know both Connecticut and Florida do not have alienation of affection laws. The affair took place in this woman's home in Miami. However, she owns property in Hawaii, which DOES have alienation of affection laws. Can I still sue her for her property in Hawaii?

Thanking you in advance!

Asked on 8/12/10, 4:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Linda Subbloie Linda A. Subbloie, Esq.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

That's an interesting question!

I would start with asking the question to a Hawaii attorney.

Read more
Answered on 8/17/10, 5:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Connecticut

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now