Legal Question in Family Law in Connecticut

Can a mother take an 8 yr old child out of state without the fathers concent. State is CT

Asked on 5/26/13, 2:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Linda Subbloie Linda A. Subbloie, Esq.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Temporarily, on vacation or permanently? Is there a court order in place that allows it? Does the mother have legal custody? If so, what kind? I can't answer your question. I don't have enough facts.

Read more
Answered on 5/28/13, 11:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Connecticut

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Scott RiddleLaw Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLCAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now