Connecticut  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/11/08, 5:07 pm

Next step

I am suing a former co-worker for libel and slander. I filed the initial complaint and the defendant responded by the answer date. What do I do now - what is the next step?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search