Legal Question in Immigration Law in Connecticut

My mother is about to be deported to Poland, She has been a citizen since she was 6. She is also currently married to a U.S Citizen for 25 years. She has no family or means of support there. Everyone she knows is in the United States.What can we do to keep her here with us? Please help!! thank you

Attorney Caro Kinsella Law Offices of Caro Kinsella

Contact my office tomorrow and I will give you a free consultation to go through her options to see what can be done.

Caro Kinsella-Immigration Attorney

Latangie Williams Law Office of Latangie Williams, P.A.

Please call my office at 904-371-3538 or email me at latangiewilliamspa@yahoo.com for a free consultation.

Brian D. Lerner Law Offices of Brian D. Lerner, A Professional Corporation

Hello:

There are different forms of relief in Immigration Court.

Removal/Deportation Representation

It is critically important that you get qualified and expert representation for the deportation/removal hearings. The Government will try to get the deportation issued. Neither the Immigration Judge, nor the Trial Attorney are there to help you. There are different forms of relief available which could result the granting of Lawful Permanent Residence. However, this requires large applications to be prepared and the necessity to prepare for trial. My firm has done this for several years, and if done properly, there is a very reasonable chance that it will be successful. If not done properly, the deportation order will be issued and your current way of living in the United States will end and you will either be on the run or be forcibly removed from the United States. 

Thus, it depends on the situation as how to try to stop the deportation.

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Connecticut