Connecticut  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/19/11, 6:49 pm

My mother is about to be deported to Poland, She has been a citizen since she was 6. She is also currently married to a U.S Citizen for 25 years. She has no family or means of support there. Everyone she knows is in the United States.What can we do to keep her here with us? Please help!! thank you

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search