Connecticut  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/30/12, 8:44 am

I currently have my permanent residency in the USA valid until 2014. I applied for it under the condition that I was married a US citizen. Can I reapply for extension on my green card if we divorce?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search