Legal Question in Immigration Law in Connecticut

I am having valid H1B visa till AUG 2013 with my old company A, recently i have transferred (Got approved) my H1B visa with my new company B. so if i go to India, do i really need to go for H1B stamping again to reenter US or still my old H1B visa with company A will be valid (with approved H1B petition with company B)?

Asked on 5/21/12, 10:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ajay Arora Ajay K. Arora, Attorney-at-Law, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Assuming that you were granted "extension of status" through Co. B by the USCIS, you can enter the U.S. on unexpired H1B visa stamp that has Co. A's name, as long as you carry with you the H1B approval notice of Co. B.

Read more
Answered on 5/21/12, 10:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Connecticut

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now