Connecticut  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/26/13, 1:02 pm

Do my 14 year old daughter and I have to leave our residence of 12 years just because here mother has rented the house the the illegal immigrant landscapers who work for her? We are not married and she is not a is citizen, but she does own th house. She gave us 4 days to get out and has a free place to stay for herself and our daughter but not me. Our daughter is staying with me up in her room which is locked from the rest of the house.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search