Connecticut  |  Personal Injury

I had a car accident that I was not at fault for but there has been no conclusion as to such. The accent was on 6-12-13 at 4:13pm and at the time I had a minor injury to my hand and a headache. Starting from last night While I was driving my rental car I felt a pain in the right side of my back/lower hip that went down my leg and to my driving foot. Today it is very apparent that it hurts, I do not recall being tossed around the driver seat of my car but I need to know if I should go to the doctor today to claim auto injury because I did not have this problem before, and I was getting ready to re-enlist in the army and an injury like this can destroy my chances. Help me is it too late?

Answered on: 6/14/13, 6:41 am by Christopher Hite

It is not too late. It is important for your health and well-being that you seek some kind of medical treatment or evaluation as soon as possible. Often times the extent of injuries is not apparent right at the time of accident and very painful soft tissue injuries manifest themselves a day or two after the accident. Please feel free to give my office a call when you get a chance and we can further discuss how we may be able to help you. (203) 870-6700

Rosenberg & Press, LLC 3333 Main Street Stratford, CT 06614