Connecticut  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/04/12, 7:37 am

I was hit head on by wrong way driver,from massachusetts, on a one way road. Still have pharmacy bills to be re-embursed for and was told I am entitled to pain and suffering by CT law. Does my insurance company file this? Do I ? Do i need a lawer? Accident was in April and have not heard anything since two weeks after that from anyone.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search