Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Connecticut

I'm divorced and my ex-spouse and I owned a home together. I quit claimed the house to him and my name is still on the loan as the borrower. Can he refinance the home without my signature since my name is still on the Loan?

Asked on 7/01/13, 12:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Heffernan Heffernan Legal Group, LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Yes he can, and you ought to urge him to do so ASAP.

Read more
Answered on 7/01/13, 1:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Connecticut

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88563 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now