Connecticut  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/28/13, 3:07 pm

My town decided to put my house in someone else's name 8 years after I bought the house. I am encountering financial difficulties because of this mistake. Can I sue the town? And what type of Attorney should I contact?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search