Delaware  |  Bankruptcy

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/18/06, 1:56 pm

Corporate Bankrptcy - Creditor Representative

We are a small manufacturer in Thailand. Our major client has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy at the US Bankruptcy Court in Daleware. The client still has a lot of outstanding balance owed to us.

Could you please refer us to any talent bankruptcy lawyer/law firm in Daleware?

Best Regards,


Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search