Legal Question in Personal Injury in District of Columbia

what kind of attorney do I seek out for a case againt my lanlord abd/or property manager on a case involving two flood incidences resutling from negligence. Damages were personal property loss and personal pain and suffering ( disabled woman) The water damages were a result of the mainteance workers actions in one case and bad preventive maintenance in the second. thank you.

Asked on 8/08/12, 7:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Paula McGill Paula McGill Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You should start by calling landlord/tenant attorneys. At the same time, have you tried contacting, the DC Office of the Tenant Advocate? The link to that agency is

Phone (202)719-6560.

Address 2000 14th Street, NW, Suite 300N, Washington, DC 20009

They may be able to resolve your problems without the need of an attorney.

Good Luck.

Read more
Answered on 8/12/12, 12:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in District of Columbia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now