District of Columbia  |  Bankruptcy

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/01/13, 2:12 am

I won in as an adversay in a chapter 7 bankruptcy case, therefore, the person still owes me. Will the court allow him to file chapter 7 without paying me or will I have to continue to try and track him down to collect?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search