District of Columbia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/08/13, 12:08 pm

I am still legally married but we have been separated for 4 years and he is in prison.. We have 2 kids together and for the past year they have been living with their grandparents (I still have custody)due to the fact I have lost everything including my job. I have the opportunity to move out of state and find a job. My question is if I move and bring the kids with me what can he do when he gets out of prison this Nov?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search