District of Columbia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/14/13, 9:54 am

Got married in 2006 in VA, live in DC, spouse got deported and have lost communication with him, our son has his last name and i would like to change our son's last name to mine. I would like to get a divorce and change my son's last name in DC. Should I hire an attorney or do it on my own and how do i do it on my own?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search