District of Columbia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/29/10, 3:47 pm

hi I have been married for 10 years and my husband is the sole provider of our home and 4months ago

he just jump up and moved out leaving me with bills and no income since I was a housewife what can I do about this can I sue him for bill money.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search