District of Columbia  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/09/09, 7:51 pm

I ate a piece of sushi that had a rock in it and chipped my front tooth. What type of compensation should i be looking for in a case like this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search