Legal Question in Personal Injury in District of Columbia

I just recently had a ppd planted on the reading came back postive. When I first started this job RN at a psych hospital one year ago my ppd was negative and has always been negative. Can I sue?

Asked on 3/02/13, 11:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Torrance Colvin The Colvin Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Typically speaking, if you believe that you contracted TB as a result of your employment, your initial recourse would be to file a workers compensation claim if you are "active" and have symptoms that force you to miss work for any reason. If you are terminated as a result of your positive test, then you may have other options against your employer.

Read more
Answered on 3/20/13, 5:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in District of Columbia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now