District of Columbia  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/26/12, 10:55 am

What do I do when my husband passed away and he was the personal rep for his father who passed away 10 yrs ago. Nothing was done with my father-in-law's estate other than collecting the mail from and investment firm?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search