Florida  |  Criminal Law

In 2004 i got a felony possesion of a weapon on campus can i get this expungement

Answered on: 8/19/11, 1:30 pm by Karen Kilpatrick

It depends on a number of factors: what was the outcome of your case, do you have any convictions on your record, have you sealed or expunged a record before? To find out for certain, please feel free to visit my site and fill out a free eligibility evaluation form, and I will be able to answer with certainty. Site is www.expungerecordflorida.com

http://www.ExpungeRecordFlorida.com 2450 Hollywood Blvd., Suite 405 Hollywood, FL 33020

Answered on: 8/19/11, 1:59 pm by Hunter Chamberlin

If you got a "withhold" then you may be eligible to have your case sealed. Once your case is sealed, you have to wait 10 years before you can get it expunged. If you have ever had a prior sealing or expunging, however, you are not eligible. Also, if you were convicted, as opposed to receiving a withhold, you are not eligible.

I would be happy to discuss your case with you more fully, and find out if you are eligible to have your case sealed. Feel free to contact me at your convenience by e-mail at Hunter@cbclawfirm.com or you can call my office at 813-374-2216.

Good luck.

Chamberlin Butler & Crowe, P.A. 3001 N. Rocky Point Drive East, Suite 200 Tampa, FL 33607