Florida  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/18/11, 11:11 am

broward county school bus backed into my car while i was in the schools front office. Contacted their insurance company who said i have to pay up front and they will reimburse me for damages. i dont want to go through my insurance company so do i have to pay the costly repair and rental fees upfront and what for the school board to pay me back?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search