Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

How do you get a felony record closed or removed. This record is over 20 years old.

Asked on 6/07/11, 6:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Karen Kilpatrick
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can have it sealed, if adjudication was withheld, you have no convictions, and you've never sealed or expunged a record before. If you don't meet the eligibility requirements, you may want to consider a pardon (and request in connection with the pardon that your record be sealed). Please feel free to visit my site at for more information.

Read more
Answered on 6/07/11, 7:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88693 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Adam LambertThe Law Office of Adam S. LambertNew Orleans, LA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now