Legal Question in Immigration Law in Florida

I know all the forms for applying to a permanent resident are in the page but i would like to know which form do you sugest i apply to first?

Asked on 5/17/12, 10:32 am

2 Answer from Attorneys

Latangie Williams Law Office of Latangie Williams, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If you are an immediate relative of a US Citizen, you can file the I-130 and I-485 at the same time. Please read the instructions because they will tell you about the other forms that must be included. If you are not the immediate relative of a US Citizen (or are an immediate relative but are not in the US), start with the I-130.

It is best for you to consult with an Immigration attorney to check for inadmissibility issues. Call my office at 904-576-2581 for a consultation.

Read more
5/18/12, 10:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

8661 active attorneys ready to answer your legal qustions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Terry A. NelsonNelson & LawlessHuntington Beach, CA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now