Florida  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/14/09, 11:17 am

How do I keep my home?Recorded agreement for deed.Seller filed bankruptcy.Been paying on time over 5 years

1 Answer

Answered on: 8/14/09, 2:37 pm by Alexander M. Rosenfeld

If your interest in the realty was perfected at or about the time of when you acquired your interest, I feel you have an interest superior to the Trustee.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Rosenfeld & Stein, P.A. 11900 Biscayne Boulevard Miami, FL 33181

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search