Florida  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/20/08, 10:44 pm

Can I lose my home

i wanted to buy a house but i have bad credit my mother help me out and got a mortgage for me under her name i have been paying the mortgage and all the bills since day one my mother does not live in the house now she had a stroke and is very ill.now my oldest brother wants the house because he states that is under my mom's name he has rights to it he said i have to sell it and give him some money I have spend lots of money in this house upgrading it and pay the mortgage.What can I do to save my home

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search