Florida  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/14/06, 3:59 pm

can a person be reconvicted of a crime in another state?

A person was convicted of a vechile manslaughter charge in New Jersey and served 3 years before being released.He moved to Florida and was caught doing another minor crime and was reconvicted on the manslaughter charge and given natural life. Can they do this to him?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search