Florida  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/05/12, 10:58 pm

I am sponsoring my spouse on the i864, however i have been unemployed since 2003. My husband's aunt will be a joint sponsor since i do not have any income. My husband will begin working at a comoany as soon as he acquires his work permit. In number 25 of part 6 i am supposed to put down my tax returns for the past 3 years. What do i do if i was and still am unemployed. I was living overseas with my spouse who has been supporting me this whole time.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search