Florida  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/26/99, 10:41 am


If the executor of a will.fails to execuite the the wishes of the decease.and record the will with the courts can someone wlse name in the take over and record the will with the courts. thank you

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search