Florida  |  Disability Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/24/13, 9:37 pm

After 3 years of investigation, EEOC issued a Cause Determination against my former employer. Case has unusual issues as employer is a cruise line. Do I need an employment attorney or admiralty/maritime lawyer?

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/25/13, 6:18 am by scott Dinin

IT depends on where the carrier is Flag and the EEOC letter. Please contact my ofice if you require more information.

Scott R Dinin Esq


Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Dinin Law Frim 921 NE 71 street Miami, FL 33138

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search