Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Florida

My business of 10 years may go bankrupt due to a lawsuit. I was wondering if I start another business how I should start it. Can I (should I) put the business in my kids name? If I purchase another house should I also put that in my kids name? If the business go bankrupt and I move the phone numbers to the new business is that legal?



Asked on 8/17/09, 9:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sarah Grosse Sarah Grosse, Esquire
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

What you want is an attorney to tell you how to commit tax evasion, bankruptcy evasion, and child support evasion and other fraudulent business activity publicly and on-line? In your dreams. Hire an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 8/17/09, 11:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Bankruptcy Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now