Florida  |  Bankruptcy

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/03/13, 12:44 am

We have paid our final payment in chap 13 bankruptcy but have not received our discharge yet.. we surrendered a house in the bankruptcy, but they still haven't foreclosed on it after 3 years..can we quit claim the property to someone else for a $1000?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search