Florida  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/13/13, 9:54 am

My business had a judgment entered against us. Our bank account was garnished due to the default. We went to court and the judge granted our motion for relief from Final Judgment and Default. I took this to the bank and now they need the Plaintiff to submit a voluntary dismissal of garnishment. The plaintiffs attorney is avoiding our calls and will not submit the form. How can I get my money back as quick as possible?

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/13/13, 10:53 am by Byron Petersen

Go back to judge and have him "Quash the Writ of Garnishment".

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Byron G. Petersen P.A. 21346 Suite 200 Boca Raton, FL 33433

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search