Florida  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/30/09, 8:17 pm

Hello,\n\nI sent MEMO merchandise to a customer. The terms were to be 20% payment in 60 months. It is now going on 14 months and he is making insignificate payments. Since I sent the merchandise from Florida and he is in Lafayette LA can I sue him in my home statre or do I need to hire a lawyer in his city? He will not agree to increase his payments.\n\nThank you,\nMark

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search