Florida  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/05/08, 9:13 pm

Non payment of services rendered

I have a client who owes my company over $5K. What is the best way to get my $? I have sent many letters/emails and they promised to pay but nothing. I am also continuing to provide services to them - phone answering services. If I cut them off can I still collect?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search